- We have added programs, dates and times to our schedule to make it more convenient for your classroom to see a show.
- Each program presented to school groups is designed to match Wyoming State Standards and/or NCSD #1 Standards. For a list of recommended programs by grade level and the science standards they include, click HERE (updated September 2020).
- Make sure you schedule your bus BEFORE you schedule with the Planetarium.
- Click HERE to schedule your class (NCSD teachers only).
- Click HERE to see list of NCSD Standards-based shows.
- You can choose any program listed in our Planetarium Field Trip Standards Matrix. The matrix provides the grade and standards that each show is designed to match pursuant to district standards.
- Most of our standards-based shows have activities that you can sign up for when you come to the show. A yes/no answer on the schedule
- Teacher Guides are available for some of our programs. We have placed a link to them with the show description on our list of Available Shows. Look for the TEACHERLINK and click on it.
- District Science Fair information, including handbooks, dates, and registration forms, can be obtained from the Planetarium. Call Rod Kennedy at the Planetarium. 307-577-0310.