In order to protect our community and our staff, please keep the following in mind.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK; DO NOT VISIT SCHOOL DISTRICT SITES OR BUILDINGS IF YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER HAS A FEVER OF 100.4 OR MORE.
- The Planetarium is a part of the Natrona County School District and all district and state guidelines for the prevention of the spread of COVID-19 are in place.
- As of 4-5-21, we are limiting the number of guests to 29 people (50% of capacity), not including staff.
- Masks must be worn in the Planetarium lobby and gift shop if 6 feet of distance between guests cannot be maintained.
- Upon entering the planetarium, each guest must use hand sanitizer and put their name on the sign-in sheet.
- There will be one show that will start promptly at 4:15 PM each Tuesday through Friday. Doors will open at 3:45 PM.
- Late guests will not be allowed to enter the dome theatre after 4:20
- There will be one show on Saturday nights at 7:00 PM. Doors will open at 6:30 PM.
- Late guests will not be allowed to enter the dome theatre after 7:05.
- Guests may remove masks in the dome theatre IF there are 2 or more seats between guests.
- If fewer than 2 seats are between guests, masks must be worn.
- Families with younger children may sit together.
- When a pod (family) comes in and needs to sit together, a planetarium staff member will usher them to their seat and make sure other patrons are physically distanced when “marked chairs” are interrupted.
We look forward to hosting you and your families and sharing the wonders of the universe.